Tree Surgeons Southampton
Our highly trained tree surgeons based in Southampton area have been involved in specialist tree care since we first started in 1972. We’ve got heaps of experience and a wide range of professional qualifications that allow us to take care of every eventuality involving trees and hedges.
We carry out our work in accordance with the latest research, best practice and British standard for tree work.
Our tree surgery services available in the Southampton area include:
- Tree Removal – Complete tree removal to ground level
- Tree Stump Removal/Thinning – Removal of the stump beneath ground level
- Crown reduction – Reducing the overall shape and size of the tree
- Crown thinning – Reduction of the branch volume, reducing crown density to increase sunlight
- Crown lifting – Removing lower branches to raise the canopy
- Dead wooding – Removal of major deadwood
- Tree pruning – Pruning young trees to encourage good form and structure
- Hedge cutting – Reducing, trimming or removing hedges
- Tree After Care Services – Planting and maintenance work
Areas in Southampton that we cover:
Hythe, Totton, Rownhams, Shirley, Portswood, Bitterne, West End, Marchwood, Hedge End, Bursledon, Hamble to name just a few…
Having worked in the Southampton area for over 40 years, we like to think we’ve got a good lay of the land. We strive to deliver a fast, safe and to all of our local customers.
If your region is not on the list, there’s a high chance that we’ll be able to come and help – Just get in touch with one of our team using the contact form.